Charcoal Briquette Plant
Roller Briquetting Production Plant
Rotary Drum Dryer
Production line introduction :
The rotary drum dryer is one of the traditional drying equipment. It is for reducing the moisture of materials (such as coal, sand, sawdust, etc.). The rotary drum dryer is a rotating drum that is slightly inclined to the horizontal level.
Rotary Drum Dryer
The rotary drum dryer is one of the traditional drying equipment. It is for reducing the moisture of materials (such as coal, sand, sawdust, etc.). The rotary drum dryer is a rotating drum that is slightly inclined to the horizontal level. It is mainly composed of a rotating drum, air induction equipment, supporting devices, temperature control devices, sealing devices, and reducer, etc. Materials are added from the higher end, encountered with hot air adversely, and flow into the drum together. With the rotation of the drum, the materials move to the lower end gradually by gravity. Wet materials move forward in the drum and are directly or indirectly heated by the hot air, thus can be dried, and then sent out by the belt conveyor or screw conveyor at the discharge end.
1. The raw material of drum is boiler steel, which is more resistant to high temperature, has a long service life and is not easily deformed.
2. The ring gear, ring roller, and gearbox, etc., are all made from qualified raw materials. Furthermore, these important components are all heat treated. After the heat treatment process, properties such as hardness, toughness, and abrasive resistance are all improved. Besides, these important components are produced via CNC machine tools, to keep better accuracy.
3. High drying capacity and low consumption.
4. Stable working performance and low maintenance cost.
5. Wide range of applications.
6．Different type heat sources for customer option.
|Model||Power (kw)||Capacity||Weight (t)||Inclination angle||Size (mm)|
|HSGT1.5*12||7.5+15||5-8t/h for 10-12%||14.6||3-5°||1500*1800*12000|
|HSGT1.8*12||7.5+15||8-12t/h for 10-12%||16.8||3-5°||1800*2000*12000|
|HSGT2*12||7.5+18.5||15-20t/h for 10-12%||20.2||3-5°||2000*2200*12000|