Rotary Drum Dryer
Production line introduction :
The general production process of wood pellets: Log → Chipping → Drying → Crushing → Pelleting → Cooling and Screening → Packaging Zhengzhou E.P Machinery Co., Ltd. has rich experience in designing large-scale pellet production lines. It is a professional pellet machine manufacturer in design, manufacturing, installation, and after-sales service. E.P Machinery is available to provide you with a complete set of pellet production solutions, including wood chippers, dryers, hammer mill, pellet machines, cooling & screening machines, and packaging machines. E.P Machinery also can provides you customized production, installation, and commissioning services. Besides, we have also established a branch company in Malaysia. All our machines are exported to overseas markets and are welcomed by customers all over the world. The output of our wood pellet production line ranges from 900kg/h-3t/h and can process a variety of different raw materials. The pellets discharged are smooth, and the appearance of the pellets is perfect and beautiful. The following are the suitable raw materials for our wood pellet machine : Hardwood : oak, birch, beech, rubberwood, eucalyptus, pine, and other wood chips; Softwood：Agricultural waste (such as corn stalk, wheat stalk, cotton stalk...), chaff (rice husk, rice bran, peanut husk, bagasse, soybean stalk...); Others : waste paper, coconut shell, grass, palm shell, etc.
Rotary Drum Dryer
The rotary drum dryer is one of the traditional drying equipment. It is for reducing the moisture of materials (such as wood chippers, sawdust, coal, etc.). Materials are added from the higher end, encountered with hot air adversely, and flow into the drum together. With the rotation of the drum, the materials move to the lower end gradually by gravity. Wet materials move forward in the drum and are directly or indirectly heated by the hot air, thus can be dried, and then sent out by the belt conveyor or screw conveyor at the discharge end.
1. The raw material of drum is boiler steel, which is more resistant to high temperature, has a long service life and is not easily deformed.
2. The ring gear, ring roller, and gearbox, etc., are all made from qualified raw materials. Furthermore, these important components are all heat treated. After the heat treatment process, properties such as hardness, toughness, and abrasive resistance are all improved. Besides, these important components are produced via CNC machine tools, to keep better accuracy.
3. High drying capacity and low consumption.
4. Stable working performance and low maintenance cost.
5. Wide range of applications.
6．Different type heat sources for customer option.
|Model||Power (kw)||Capacity (t/h)||Size (LxWxH) (m)||Thermal load (Kcal/h)||Estimated fuel consumption (kg)|