Production line introduction :
The mesh belt dryer is mainly used for drying the finished balls in the ball briquette production line. The drying time is about 20-30 minutes. In addition, it is also specially used for drying flake and strip materials with good air permeability, and pellet materials.
The flip dryer is mainly used for drying the finished balls in the ball briquette production line. The drying time is about 20-30 minutes. The chain plate dryer uses steel chain plates as conveyor belts to carry materials for continuous drying. The chain plate dryer works by reversing the plate and running twice on the same layer, which can increase the output and increase the number of stages accordingly.
1. Small floor occupation, small investment, high energy efficiency, large output, low defective rate, high evaporation intensity, standardized production;
2. The air volume, heating temperature, material residence time and feeding speed are adjustable to achieve the best drying effect;
3. Adjustable equipment configuration, the chain plate washing system, and the material cooling system can be added.
4. Most of the air is recycled, highly energy saving;
5. Unique air distribution device makes the hot air distribution more even and ensures the consistency of product quality.
|Model||Number of layers||Length (m)||Width of plate (mm)||Drying time (h)||Main engine power (KW)||Hot air temperature (℃)||Dehydration rate (%)||Capacity (t/h)||Dimensions (mm)|